1. QUALITY POLICY
- South Star LTD. offers crewing services based on the principles of STCW, SOLAS, Flag State, State legislation and Customer requirements.
- South Star LTD. commits to comply with the Quality Management System as per requirements of ISO 9001 (2008) and ILO MLC.
- No Fee is borne directly or indirectly by the Seafarers for their Recruitment / Employment in South Star LTD.
- South Star LTD. does not prevent or deter Seafarers from gaining Employment in the Company.
- South Star LTD. recruitment is carried out without any discrimination or bias due to race, colour, sex, religion or social origin.
- South Star LTD. protects the Seafarers right of Privacy, their Personal data maintained in the office is kept strictly confidential so much as necessary for employment and respond to officials.
- South Star LTD. conducts its service in order to reach the quality objectives established and reviewed on annual basis.
- Customer's satisfaction, continual improvement the effectiveness of the Quality Management System and the good name of South Star LTD. are the philosophy of each employee.
2. SAFETY AND ENVIRONMENTAL PERFORMANCE POLICY
- South Star LTD. ensures engagement in service qualified, disciplined, medically fit seafarers capable to prevent the hazardous occurrences leading to accidents, incidents or any type of loss to customer's property or environment.
- South Star LTD. participates in safe and legal activities only.
3. DRUGS AND ALCOHOL POLICY
- South Star LTD. prohibits the unlawful possession and handling of drugs and alcohol on board of any vessel and on South Star LTD. premises or when conducting South Star LTD. business.